Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baseball and Baby Updates

After an eventful few weeks, we have lots of news! Our middle son Taylor started baseball. He is just a little leaguer. He is going to go places playing baseball!! His first up to bat, he struck out and he was just so darned depressed. He played second base that day too! I'll be darned if not one single ball hit by or near him passed him! He stopped them all. But him letting go of the ball and throwing it to first was a hard one. Well after his first up at bat, when he was soooo depressed, I went up to him and told him, I heard a mom talking about how good he was at fielding the ball. Immediately he got this grin on his face and hit a double his next at bat!!! Then he got up two more times and hit both times! Awhhh stroking his ego...gotta love him! Austin loves cheering for Taylor at games, he's even so proud to say thats my brother! Boy are they handsome!




Trevor, the little stinker, is the most spitting up kid I have ever known. Although, he's a great baby and is so calm like his daddy! Hence the picture...I just love my little guy!



Taylor loves holding the baby now. It wasn't so his first few times! He just didn't like getting spit up on!




Taylor is a photographer, gotta love his photos!




LOL, This is Trevor saying turn that effin camera off, I'm not liking it!








No comments:

Post a Comment